Sunday, June 23, 2013

cheers


I want to talk to you about happy things.

Tell me about the best view you've ever seen, and the journey you took to get there.
Let's compare favorite childhood TV shows.
Do you remember waiting for the Deathly Hallows to come out?
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
I want to tell you about the life-changing grilled cheese sandwich I made myself earlier this week.
Gardens we've grown, childhood crushes, favorite amusement park rides. Christmas traditions. The best birthday you ever had. The number of Hannah Montana songs you once owned (and be honest).

Essentially, I want to share the conversational equivalent of Skittles with you. A rainbow in your hand. Something fizzy, like soda pop in the summer. No sadness allowed.

(This picture makes me happy.)

No comments: