Monday, October 10, 2011

autumn music

Na Na Nothing - Mike Doughty  { Clever and a little angry. "You get na-na-nothing, I found out that I'm a chump and you were cold, cold hearted to me." }


You Got It (acoustic) - Family Force 5  { So catchy, so snappy. It just makes me grin. "Heaven must be shampoo." }


The Last Crusade - Sam Roberts Band  { "You play the king and you play the pawn, you give up and you soldier on." }


There She Goes - The La's  { You know this song. But it's time you were reacquainted. This song was my summer. "There...she...goes.... There she goes again..." } 


So Much Love - The Rocket Summer  { I frequently sing this at the top of my lungs when I'm alone. "I've never had this feeling; it feels like gold! You got so much love in you." }


Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros  { Learn it, love it, sing it forever. "Ohh home! let me go home. Home is wherever with you." }

A few dark songs, a few sunny songs. It's fall. This is how it goes. 

1 comment:

Lemon said...

"home" is an ultimate favorite of mine!