Monday, September 24, 2012

better days


Today was better.
I took a test. I wrote a paper. I barely missed you at all.
I didn't wear makeup to school, and despite the plethora of bad face days I've been having recently, I felt perfectly fine. 
I tried a new recipe. It turned out well. 
The air felt like autumn. I went to Walmart on the way home from school, and in addition to the shopping list, I impulse-bought some tea (cinnamon apple), and an air freshener (also cinnamon apple). 
I thought about people I haven't seen in a while, and I wondered how they're doing. I prayed a little.

I'm going to grow up. I'm going to get stronger. Stuff will be okay. 



These are disjointed thoughts. I probably would have been better off just putting them in my diary, but hey, my blog, my rules:) Because maybe you can relate a little. Maybe you have bad weeks too, bad months even. And maybe one day, you wake up and the air is crisp and the sky is clear and what everyone else thinks seems to matter less. Maybe some days, you wake up feeling free.

Love.

No comments: