Sunday, September 16, 2012

eight things

 Sitting in my 9 AM math class, I notice a faint lipstick print on my coffee mug. I wonder when I became the kind of person who wears lipstick. Who carries a coffee mug.

I've been trying to break a bad habit. I think I've almost succeeded, but only time will tell.

Lots of tests this week. Two papers due. Lots of homework. Work all weekend. I'm three weeks into the school year, and I don't think it's going to get any easier.

My mum brought home licorice tea, and decaf chai and ginger pear green, and they're making my mornings brighter.

The days are getting cooler. It's making me happy.

Yesterday I got three cd's for 75 cents. One of them was the Jonas Brothers.

I fell asleep rereading my favorite book last night, and woke up at 3 am with the light still on and my book on the floor.


And a recent decision has set me adrift.


No comments: