Sunday, August 08, 2010

I'm really bad at small talk.


So I'm going to introduce myself by telling you some stuff about me you never, ever needed to know. Then we'll have to be friends, right? :)

Red is my favorite color. For years I didn't have a favorite color, but one day I just got tired of being so indecisive and chose one. Ever since then, it's given me a thrill to be able to state something so decisively.

I like rainy days better than sunshine. I wouldn't want it to rain perpetually, but if it rained two-thirds of the time I would be happy.

Things I love: Poetry. Art projects. Photography. Rock music.

Things I [strongly] dislike: Chemistry. Being duped into reading awful books. Humidity.

I can't Hula-Hoop, cartwheel, sew, or whistle. I can, however, knit. I can also cook crepes.

That's plenty for now. Until next time. :)


No comments: